Burj Khalifa Dubai At The Top, Burj Khalifa
AED 160 per adult
AED 140 per child
Burj Khalifa Dubai At The Top, Burj Khalifa
- Passes to visit the Burj Khalifa Observation Deck on the 124th floor ( non prime time )
Burj Khalifa is the worlds tallest building, Soaring high at 555 meters, At the Top, Burj Khalifa SKY is fittingly Dubai’s most iconic destination. Get ready to enjoy exclusive access to the redefined, highest outdoor observatory in the world, spread across levels 148 and 125 of Burj Khalifa. Your journey begins when you step into the At the Top, Burj Khalifa SKY lounge, from where you will be personally escorted to a dedicated elevator. Inside, watch in amazement as specially designed projections give you the feeling of flying over global landmarks as you ascend to Level 125.
Tour company description
The entry to the structure is through Dubai Mall. Once you reach the entrance and make your way through the elevator, you will find lots of the information regarding the building. Once at the top, you will be able to enjoy an unobstructed 360-degree view of Dubai.
Burj Khalifa / Eiffel Tower
The height of the tower from Level 124 to the spire more than the height of the Eiffel Tower.
The spider lily or hymenocallis, which served as inspiration for the form of Burj Khalifa, is a noticeable part of the stunning landscaping that surrounds the tower.
Mark of Respect
The plaque placed outside the entrance to Burj Khalifa's Corporate Suites is the one that His Highness Sheikh Mohammed Bin Rashid Al Maktoum unveiled marking the launch of the iconic tower.
Elevators & Escalators
Burj Khalifa has a total of 57 elevators and eight escalators. Among them are the world's tallest service elevator, which has a capacity of 5.500 kg and the Observatory elevators, which are double deck cabs that travel at 10 m/s.
Cool as Ice
During peak cooling hours, Burj Khalifa requires about 10,000 tons of cooling, equivalent to the cooling capacity of approximately 10,000 tons of melting ice.
Tower of Steel
The total weight of aluminum used in the building of Burj Khalifa is equivalent to that of five A380 aircraft and the total length of stainless steel bullnose fins is 293 times the height of the Eiffel Tower.
Burj Khalifa's curtain wall is the equivalent of 17 soccer fields or 25 American football fields.
A Beacon of Light
To prevent aircraft collisions, Burj Khalifa is equipped with high-intensity xenon white obstruction lights that flash 40 times per minute. The flash intensity of the lights changes through the day:
Day Mode, Twilight mode, Night Mode.
A Flash of Lightning
Rising to more than 800 meters, Burj Khalifa regularly harnesses the forces of nature to stage a lightning show, making it one of the most conspicuous lightning conductors in the world.
Home Sweet Home
Burj Khalifa is the first world's tallest tower to include residential space.
World's Fastest Double Deck Elevators
The elevators that take visitors to the observation decks of Burj Khalifa at a speed of 10 m/s has a unique utility. It has a lower deck to transport corporate visitors and those visiting At.mosphere, the world's highest restaurant.
- Transport available at addition cost
- Starting Time: 9:00 Hrs - 9:30 Hrs
- Ending Time: 10:30 Hrs - 11:00 Hrs
- Days of Operation: Daily
Terms and Condition
- Booking Confirmation can be redeemed for a Date and Time ticket from the Will Call counter located at the reception of At the Top, Burj Khalifa.
- The Booking Confirmation is valid only for the specific date and time shown there on and shall automatically expire upon the lapse of this specific date and time. Booking Confirmation(s) and / or Ticket(s) can only be used once and is not subject to refund or exchange of any kind whatsoever, whether before or after the Ticket(s) expiry. Lost, damaged and / or stolen Ticket(s) cannot be replaced, refunded or exchanged in any manner.
- Booking Confirmation / Ticket(s) holder(s) should arrive 15 minutes prior to the entry time shown on the Ticket(s).
- Children under the age of 13 must be accompanied by an adult at all times during the visit to: At the Top. No food or beverages are allowed At the Top.
- Dubai Leisure Holidays LLC reserves the right to amend, vary or otherwise change the entry timings of At the Top. In such an event, Dubai Leisure Holidays LLC shall alter the Booking Confirmation / Ticket(s) for other timings.
- Ticket(s) prices may be varied at any time and no decrease in price shall entitle the Booking Confirmation / Ticket(s) holder to any refund.
- Cancellation policy: 48hrs prior to the date of the ticket.
- Comfortable Casual Clothing is advised for this excursion