COVID-19 PROTOCOLS | Dubai Leisure Holidays
Dubai Leisure Holidays is following the health & safety guidelines/standards in line with the Dubai Municipality Health and Safety (DMHS), Dubai Tourism (DTCM) and The World Travel and Tourism Council’s (WTTC) Global Protocols for the New Normal Tour Operator during Covid-19.
The safety and wellbeing of our guests and staff has always been our priority and as a responsible tourism company, industry-leading health and safety standards is at our core. In light of Covid-19, we have taken this opportunity to further enhance these standards while maintaining the premium quality of our services.
• All our staff and safari guide will undergo daily temperature checks.
• The team members who are in direct contact with our guests will wear gloves and masks at all times.
• We are maintaining social distancing guidelines while working in the back and front line of office.
• All health & safety guidelines / standards are followed in staff accommodation and transportation facilities in line with DM Health & Safety Guidelines (DMHS).
• All the activities will respect the capacity, social distancing and restrictions regulated by the authorities.
• Any activity involving serving food and beverages are following the restrictions and guidelines set by DTCM. The containers, cup and utensils are disposable and served as single-use only.
• We will ensure that wearing masks and gloves is mandatory for all guests at all times, unless they are engaged in a very vigorous or high intensity activity.
• All activities will undergo a strict hygienic and sanitization measure.
• Guests will undergo temperature screening process through contactless thermometer upon pick-up.
• Our vehicles and public areas are disinfected frequently in-line with DMHS and DTCM guidelines and authorized providers.
• Hand sanitizers will be available within the vehicle and public areas.
• Each single group will have an exclusive car. Sharing basis of the vehicle has been temporarily suspended.
• Disinfection of Vehicles and public facilities after every use.