Multiple Entry – (Cruise Ships)
Adult: AED 675 | Child: AED 675
Valid for 60 days from the date of issue to enter the country (validity date mentioned on the entry permit itself) and valid to shuttle within the UAE sea ports for 30 days from the date of first entry. No extension or grace period is permitted.
Terms and Conditions:
- Visa applications will only be processed once all the document requirements are completed
- We use the documents based on the assumption that all documents are valid and original and we do not take any responsibility if forged / similar documents are submitted for processing
- Visa fee will not be refundable once the application is submitted.
- If the applicant previously had a residence still showing in the system it should be cancelled before they could apply for the new Visa.
- We recommend that all passengers enter the country within 14 days of the issuance of visa
- A visa application will be denied, if the applicant is blacklisted or is proved to the UAE immigration that he has committed a serious offense.
- Above mentioned visa charges are excluding any transfer charges / convenience fees if applicable
- Should you wish to make any travel insurance for the traveller, you may let us know in advance before making the visa