Adult: AED 600 | Child: AED 600
We can assist you on various visa processing procedures too! May it be a business visa or a Tourist visa, we provide our assistance in processing your visa application. Irrespective of the fact whether the visa is to be processed through Dubai or Abudhabi, Dubai Leisure Holidays assures you the dependable and speedy processing of your application.
- AED 600/- Documentation Charges only
- Original passport duly signed and valid for 6 months after proposed duration of stay
- 2 recent photographs without glasses or head covering whilst bearing white background
- No objection letter from Employer addressed to Embassy of Canada (stating Salary, Position, Joining date) and recent issue date
- Original Bank Statement for 6 months in English bearing applicant name
- visa fee can be paid in the designated consulate/embassy via cash, debit or credit card
Terms and Conditions:
- Visa applications will only be processed once all the document requirements are completed
- We use the documents based on the assumption that all documents are valid and original and we do not take any responsibility if forged / similar documents are submitted for processing
- Visa fee will not be refundable once the application is submitted.
- If the applicant previously had a residence still showing in the system it should be cancelled before they could apply for the new Visa.
- We recommend that all passengers enter the country within 14 days of the issuance of visa
- A visa application will be denied, if the applicant is blacklisted or is proved to the UAE immigration that he has committed a serious offense.
- Above mentioned visa charges are excluding any transfer charges / convenience fees if applicable
- Should you wish to make any travel insurance for the traveller, you may let us know in advance before making the visa