Desert Safari Desert Safari in Dubai
AED 250 per adult
AED 180 per child
Desert Safari Desert Safari in Dubai
- Desert Safari Pick up & Drop off by a 4x4 vehicle within Dubai City Limits.
- Approx. 30 minutes dune bashing.
- Sunset Photography.
- Camel Ride.
- Belly Dance.
- Tanoura Show.
- Khaliji Dance
- Fire Dance.
- Henna design for Ladies and Children.
- Traditional Emirati coffee (Gahwa) along with Arabic Sweet upon arrival.
- Traditional Emirati outfits provided for photo purposes.
- Soft drinks, tea, coffee, and mineral water.
- Appetizers & Buffet Dinner with B.B.Q.
Experience and Witness the most spectacular view of Sunset in the Desert of Lahbab Dubai, as you drive on the Golden Sands (Red Dunes) with our professional Desert Safari Guide. You will be stationed for the photo stop in the endless desert and the sun setting in the background, During Desert Safari, feel the softness of the sand slipping and dripping between your fingers, as you make your way to the Desert Safari camp. The perfect desert safari camp awaits you and welcomes you with flavorful Arabic tea and coffee with Arabic Sweet and soft drinks to quench your thirst. Be excited and feel the culture by dressing up in local Arabic traditional attire in Desert Safari camp and take selfies as the Henna artist paints your hand. This will be followed by a Tanoura show (traditional folk dance) followed by a BBQ dinner. Enjoy your meal watching the beautiful Belly Dancers performance in the Desert Safari camp as the dessert and sweets placed to complete your dinner. Travel and experience the Arabic hospitality once in a lifetime in Desert Safari Dubai and let the memories refresh the fragrance of Dubai forever in you.
Tour company description
- Hubbly Bubbly (Sheesha) on the table (outside the common area).
- Quad biking / Dune Buggy.
- Souvenir and Sand Art shop available at the campsite.
- An Extra charge of AED 150/- will be added for pickups from Lapita Hotel and Resort or J A Beach Hotel, Jebel Ali or Courtyard by Marriot, Green Community or Ghaya Grand Hotel.
Available at an extra Cost:
- Starting Time: 15:00 Hrs - 15:30 Hrs
- Ending Time: 21:00 Hrs - 21:30 Hrs
Terms and Condition
- Bookings are accepted through our website booking form.
- Price includes pick up and drop off services.
- Payment can be done through the online payment system.
- Additional 5% VAT will be charged while booking the tour.
- All age group accepted.
- Pregnant ladies and children below 3 years old are advised as per Govt Authorities not to opt for the dune drive. However special request can be made for the desert camp experience.
- All the refunds of any transaction’s amount against any purchase through this website would be refunded to the original mode of payment.
- Refunds processed at any time will bear a service charge of AED 10 per transaction.
- Cancellations made 7 calendar days prior to the tour date Refund: 95% of booking amount.
- Cancellations made 5 - 7 days prior to the tour date: Refund: 80% of the booking amount.
- Cancellations made 96 hours prior to the tour date: Refund: 0% of the booking amount.
- We reserve the seats as per the availability.
- Desert Safari Tours are operated on sharing basis until and unless requested for specific arrangements.
- All our vehicles are fully insured to include passengers in the unlikely event of an accident.
- Winter – comfortable and warm clothes are recommended.
- Summer - comfortable and light clothes.
- The mentioned Desert Safari price includes pick up and drop off and dinner. Booking must be done through the website. Seats are allocated as per the availability. Cancellation charges are applicable.
- Desert Safari Tours are conducted in English language only.
- Desert Safari Tours are not recommended for guests with heart, neck and/or back problems.
- Pregnant ladies and children below 3 years old will not be allowed on the dune drive; however special requirements can be made with additional transfer charges.
- A 4x4 vehicle seating capacity is for 06 guests + 01 driver.
Booking & Payments procedure:
Important information for Desert Safari