3 Nights / 4 Days Ukraine Package
Choose Ukraine as your next travel destination with our National Day Special Package
Ukraine is an underrated beauty which hides many riches under her lush and fertile black soil. This country is not very rich in economy, but makes up for it by their colorful culture. Holidays to Ukraine will be affordable, friendly with fine climates – the kind of features many travelers.
- Departure Date: 29November – 02 December 2019
- Hotel Name: President
- Hotel Category: 4*
- Price per person on double sharing: 1,750 AED
- Booking validity before 1 week of departure.
How will I make the Booking?
To make the booking, You can fill up the Enquiry form, email us on firstname.lastname@example.org or call on +971 4 346 7878.
- Accommodation on twin share basis.
- Daily Breakfast included at hotel.
- Meeting and assistance on arrival and departures.
- Chauffeured air-conditioned vehicles for all transfers, excursions and sightseeing tours.
- Sightseeing, activities and experiences included as per itinerary.
- Local English speaking guide for sightseeing in each city.
- All currently applicable taxes.
DAY 1: Arrive Kyiv
Today you will arrive in Kiev, where you will be greeted by our representative at the airport and after a warm welcome, proceed to the hotel in your comfortable vehicle.
Check in at your hotel for 03 nights stay. [Room check in timings: 14:00 Hrs]
Enjoy evening at leisure – you have an option for dinner in the Indian restaurant [supplement cost applicable]
DAY 2: Day in Kyiv [Duration of Sightseeing Tour: 5 hrs]
After breakfast, enjoy the sightseeing tour around the Kiev You will experience the greatness of the Dnieper River and will travel on funicular from the Postal Square. You will learn about the history of the Ancient City and see the Vladimir Cathedral, St. Sophia Square, St. Sophia Cathedral, a monument to Bogdan Khmelnitsky, the St. Michael's Golden-domed Cathedral, a monument to Princess Olga.
Later, you will see the city center, main street - Khreschatyk, European square, the arch of Friendship, the Independence square, Glory square and Arsenal factory. Then you will see the Kiev-PecherskLavra - this is the oldest and one of the main Orthodox churches, a unique monastery complex, which has no analogues in the world. This is the first monastery on the territory of KievanRus, the temples, built in the 11th century. The Kiev-PecherskLavra is included in the UNESCO World Heritage List. Youalso will visit the Museum of the Great Patriotic War. You will be able to admire the beauty of the city from a bird's-eye view on the 36-meter-high observation platform at the Motherland monument.
After lunch, you will go for a fascinating excursion “Pearls of Lipky”. This is one of the fascinating routes of ancient Kiev, which will acquaint you with the most brilliant area of the city - Lipky, with its ancient mansions and palaces. We will reveal to you the secrets of the House with chimeras, as well as tell you why the Chocolate and Gingerbread houses have such unusual tasty names. The Arabian house will amaze you with charming medieval times, and the National Bank will remind you of the Venetian palace.
Overnight stay at your hotel in Kyiv
DAY 3: Day in Kyiv [Duration of Sightseeing Tour: 3 hrs]
After breakfast, enjoy excursion tour to the cultural and entertainment complex "Mamaeva Sloboda". It is a reconstruction of the Cossack village of the XVIIIth century. On the territory of more than 9.2 hectares there are 98 different objects. For the big holidays here are held folk festivals. You can buy souvenirs and make beautiful photos.
After the excursion tour enjoy your lunch at Indian Restaurant [supplement cost applicable]
Enjoy rest of the day at leisure exploring the Kyiv city. Overnight stay at hotel in Kyiv.
DAY 4: DEPART Kyiv
Today in time, you will be transferred to Kyiv airport to board your flight back home.
- Expenses of personal nature like laundry, telephone, fax, internet, beverages, snacks, medical expenses, minibar of hotels etc.
- Supplement for Meals are as below:
- Lunches: 03 Lunches at local Indian Restaurants
- Dinners: 03 Lunches at local Indian/Ukrainian
- Restaurants inclusive of transport services for 03 hours.
- Permissions of photo/video shooting at the museums and objects
- Optional activities / experiences attract supplement charge
- Any other services not mentioned in Included above
- Train Tickets / Domestic / International air fare
- Visa Fees
- Any other services not mentioned in Price Inclusions above
- Hotel Name: President
- Hotel Categories: 4*
In order to confirm the package, Prepayment is a must.